"It's a thumbs up from me!"

About: Aberdeen Royal Infirmary / Emergency Medicine Aberdeen Royal Infirmary / General Internal Medicine

I was so impressed by my treatment at ARI.

The staff were polite, concerned and attentive. I felt safe and well looked after. When I say "staff", I mean all categories from cleaning person to consultant.

The follow ups to my visit have been also impressive. Very professional. Very empathetic. It's a thumbs up from me!

Might book in for next year! Well maybe not!

Response from Linda Oldroyd, Nurse Consultant Patient Safety and Experience, NHS Grampian

Dear dotmer

Many thanks for taking time out to post your feedback about Aberdeen Royal Infirmary on Patient Opinion. Your story helps staff to understand what is important to patients; polite concern, attentiveness, professionalism and empathy are all excellent qualities which we would hope all our staff display and of course good teamwork involves all staff no matter what their role. We know we do not get everything right for every patient every time but we really do try. I am very glad that you experienced such a splendid standard of care.

Many thanks again,