"getting off the ward in Rampton"

About: Rampton Hospital

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

posted on behalf of a patient on Eden Ward. late july

Patient  " The therapy you undertake here at Rampton is a huge commitment and I find it difficult to relax, especially when dealing with the complex psychological issues I face in day to day sessions.

it is very helpful to me to get off the ward.

Chiltern is an important part in my daily time management, I really appreciate it when I am able to attend

when I come to Chiltern to exercise and take part in activities it helps me relax, unwind and clear my thoughts, this enables me to stay positive.

Thankyou to all the staff for your kindness, care and support"

Patient ( Eden Ward.

Response from Annett Magore, Senior Nurse/Modern Matron , Men's Personality Disorder and National High Secure Women's Services Directorate Rampton Hospital, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you very much for sharing with us the part that Chiltern Day Care Services plays in your recovery. I shall pass on your positive feedback to both Chiltern and Eden staff. I hope that you will continue to engage with the reviewing and producing of the Chiltern Meaningful Activity Programme. It is through active patient involvement in the planning, execution and reviewing of the activity programme that it remains current, relevant and meaningful for all patients.