"Incredibly dedicated staff who were..."

About: Lister Hospital

My Mother collapsed on 21/10/12 at home and was taken to A/E at the Lister Hospital. The care which she received was excellent. The medical, Nursing and Clerical staff were professional, kind and treated my Mother with respect and dignity at all times. Within 14 hours we moved from high powered medical intervention as my Mothers condition deteriorated, to excellent compassionate Nursing Care at the terminal stage on ward 9B south. My family and I will be forever grateful for the calmness and kindness shown to our Mother. A heart felt Thank-you to all involved.

Response from Lister Hospital

Thank you for taking the trouble, at what sounds like a very difficult time, to think of thanking our staff on ward 9B and the Lister's emergency department.

They will say that this is the standard of care they strive to provide to each and every one of their patients, but your kind words show how big a difference it made to you and your mother.

Thank you for letting us know - we'll make sure that our colleagues see your lovely and much appreciated comments.