"Hospital Feedback."

About: Lister Hospital

I just want to thank all the staff involved when my husband was admitted by ambulance to The lister, last Sunday early morning, and also the staff on ward 5A south.

The treatment he received was really top class, and I never felt it was a problem to ask questions, or telephone daily to review his progress.

As it worked out My Husband was awaiting a operation at UCL Queens square for a brain tumour removal, and the staff at Lister managed to send over scans and details even on a Sunday,,

This resulted in Colin being transferred to UCL last night and I am very grateful for all the help advise and work that your staff put in to make sure Colin was in the best possible place as quickly as possible.

I cannot fault the service I received and once again please let the staff know that I appreciate

all the effort that they put in.

Response from Lister Hospital

Thanks for the feedback Sharon, which we have just passed to our colleagues in the Lister's A&E and ward 5A.

Please pass our best wishes to your husband - we do hope that the next stage of his care goes well.