"Unsung heroes"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Acute assessment unit

I was admitted to the Acute Assessment Unit at Forth Valley Royal Hospital recently, and was there for 3 days. The staff were wonderful, and treated me with respect and dignity at all times. I was in a single room with an ensuite shower and toilet, the room was spotless and was thoroughly cleaned everyday. I was also rather upset at times due to the reasons I had been admitted, the staff were very supportive and took the time to speak to me and listen to what I had to say. Nothing I asked of them was any trouble. The staff that work hard at this hospital deserve to be commended for the hard work they do everyday, they really are unsung heroes!

Response from NHS Forth Valley

Dear James S

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch to leave feedback about your recent experience.

I am very fortunate to be able to work with a caring and dedicated team who with the support of the medical staff who work hard to provide a high standard of person centred care.

I have shared your feedback with the staff who would like to pass on their thanks, they really appreciated your kind words, it is lovely for the staff to see their hard work recognised.

I hope that you are recovery is progressing well, and wish you all the very best.

Kindest regards