"Emergency Gynaecological Surgery"

About: Pinderfields General Hospital

I would like to thank each and every member of staff in every department at Pinderfields hospital who was in one way or another involved in my emergency procedure over the weekend. Their care has been amazing. I attended A&E on Sat 21st Aug with severe abdo pain. Within 2 hours i had been seen by the on-call Gynae team, booked onto a ward, and had an emergency scan. I was then taken to SAU where again i was seen, and what was happening to me discussed and explained in detail. I was made comfortable and taken for emergency surgery on Sun 22nd Aug. My after care was also outstanding with members of staff in theatre, theatre recovery and on the ward being fantastic. I am now at home recovering and should be up and about in no time. I cannot stress enough that the level of care i have received over the last couple of days has been the very best. Not one single person has left me with anything negative to say. A MASSIVE thank you to all at Pinderfields, you were all fantastic.

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

Thank you very much indeed for this feedback. We are pleased that you have been happy with the care provided and we really appreciate your kind comments.