"Excellent person centred care throughout"

About: Monklands District General Hospital Wishaw General Hospital / Day Surgery

(as a parent/guardian),

Procedure in Day Surgery at Wishaw General. Dressings taken off at Monklands the next day. Due to an allergic reaction seen again the day after and then again two days after that. At one visit an additional clinic appointment for 2 weeks time was given (already had a month check up appointment given after surgery). During all of these visits the staff provided excellent person centred care throughout. I am sorry I didnt catch their names but we thank them wholeheartedly for their compassion and professional care.

Response from Maureen Dobbin, Senior Nurse, Surgical & Critical Care, Wishaw General Hospital

Dear CERS,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments. I am delighted to hear that your experience was such a positive one. I will share your comments with the staff as I am sure that they will be very pleased.

Again Many Thanks

Best Wishes

Maureen

Response from Karen Black, Senior Nurse, Surgical & Critical Care, Monklands Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear CERS,

Thanks again for taking the time to post your posuitive experience on patient experience.

I will have pleasure in passing all of your comments to the Staff in Monklands, who will be delighted that your experince was a positive one.

Many thanks