"The efficiency,professionlism,care,cleansliness ..."

About: Horton General Hospital

The efficiency,professionlism,care,cleansliness from all grades of staff was exellent.Everything was explained to me,everyone worked hard and Ifelt comfortable during my day stay.

Nothing medically or nursing wise,probably a nice lick of paint in day case centre ,to freshen it up.I

I travelled all the way from Milton Keynes where the hospital is two min drive away,because of bad experiences,in all areas mentioned above.It is dreadful one has to travel so farbut more than worth it and will certainly do the same again

Response from Horton General Hospital

The Oxford University Hospital NHS Trust is currently reviewing historic comments placed on NHS Choices and we note you made a comment in 2010 which was not responded to. The Trust takes both positive and negative feedback recieved from patients, or their families, seriously and, whenever possible, we use any learning gained to improve the service we provide. Should you wish to contact the Trust regarding this comment or any other service you have received since, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service on palsjr@ouh.nhs.uk or telephone 01865 221473.