"Respirtory staff"

About: Heartlands Hospital

Was diagnosed with nodule on lung told I needed pet scan and the nodule removed. After days of trying to speak to someone leaving messages for a call baack no one did anything eccept tell me different things give me different phone numbers just basically gave me the run around. Having had the initial bad news no one was forthcoming and left me stressed and distraught. Thought nursing staff were supposed to be supportive and compasionate none of which they had. Shame on you heartlands

Dear Anonymous

thank you for your comments regarding your recent diagnosis. I am extremely sorry to read that you feel you have been given conflicting information, I'm sure this is a very worrying time for you.

Can I please ask you to contact a member of our Patient Services Team who will be happy to take further details of your patient experience and investigate appropriately once they have some more information?

Patient Services can be contacted on 0121 424 0808 or by email:

bhs-tr.Complaints-ConcernsandCompliments@nhs.net

Please note this email address is case-sensitive.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you for highlighting your concern to us, we look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Marie Helebert