"Excellent hospital"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I have recently been diagnosed with Triple Negative Breast Cancer. I would like to give my heartfelt thanks for all of the support I have received. The consultant is a wonderful kind person who has given me encouragement all the way. The doctor and two staff members have also been amazing as have all of the staff I have encountered. I have been treated with the up most respect, kindness, compassion, as an individual and I have been informed about my treatment at all times. Good Hope is a hospital with excellent standards of care and professionalism.

Thank you once again. With kind regards C.L

Unable to select department as not on list.

Dear Carol

Thank you so much for your kind comments about the patient care and support you have recieved from the Breast Team at Good Hope Hospital.

I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to the Breast Care Team at Good Hope Hospital and they will share your comments with all of their team.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is very important to us.

Marie Helebert