"My experience of HTC Banbury"

This was in fact my third experience of this fantastic hospital. I was very happy with my two earlier visits when I had a half knee ( Oxford) replacement on each occasion.

This time from the moment I made the phone call to book an a referral appointment & was able to change to the surgeon I had had previously , to the examination , & helpful secretary giving me the chance of an earlier date( after a cancellation). ,to the pre op assessment before the actual operation for a full knee replacement & subsequent care,- I cannot give anything but the highest praise. Without exception all the staff- including the surgeon, nurses,porters ,,cleaners, & not forgetting the physios were exceptional in their care & attitude, nothing was too much trouble, & I would certainly recommend anyone looking for Orthopaedic treatment to use this wonderful hospital.

Response from Horton NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your positive review regarding the Horton Treatment Centre. I'm glad to read that our staff looked after you well - I will be sure to share this with the team. Thank you once again for your recommendation.

Kind regards, Harriet Canavan, Marketing Manager