"Amberwood ward"

About: Littlebrook Hospital

I was put on amberwood ward for a week some staff where moody but the rest was okay the consultant was ever so rude they hadn't spoken to me on how I feel etc and basically labelled me like a diagnosis and not a person. They didn't care that much and discharged straight away even though I am not any better.

Response from Littlebrook Hospital

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our service although I am sorry that your experience was not as positive as we would wish.

In order to better understand your experience and see if we can make our support more useful would you please contact the ward manager, Cheryl Lee, on 01322 622491 who would be pleased to see how we could improve the support we prove.

Response from Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust

In order to better understand your experience of Amberwood Ward, Cheryl Lee, the ward manager, is available on 01322 622491 and she would be pleased to hear from you.

Your feedback is now helping to inform our constant programme of service improvements and we thank you for the input.

Please call our Single Point of Access number if you have been discharged but feel that you still need help - call 0300 2220123. This is a new service and a big change in access to mental health services in Kent, enabling you to speak with a clinician about your situation.

Response from Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust We have made a change