"Professional staff with your best interests at..."

I have been attending 1:1 counselling sessions for help and support in dealing with the unexpected death of my father and I cannot fault the professionalism of the staff and the treatment offered. I have found the staff to be friendly, approachable and non-judgemental which has not only put me at my ease, but it has made it easier for me to cope during this difficult time. I have been allowed the freedom to decide the manner in which I should be treated and I felt that I had a voice in any decisions regarding my treatment. I would whole-heartedly recommend this clinic to anyone who may suffer from depression, anxiety and/or bereavement.

Response from Heather Hunt, Patient Experience Advisor, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking time to post your comment. It is fantastic to hear such good feedback and I am really pleased that this has been a positive experience for you. We endeavour to ensure that our service is of a high standard and your feedback will be shared with the team as it is important for us to maintain our high standards and continue to deliver a professional and helpful service.