"Excellent Staff from Doctors, to Nurses to food..."

About: Heartlands Hospital

The staff are all competant. Some shine more than others. Kind professional care. Organized enviroment, felt among family and friends. Excellent hospital all around. I would have liked to mention some staff by name as I stated there for 6 days after a severe hearts attack and some deserve special recognition, but I will respect the site policy. Special Thanks and God bless every single member of the this hospital that gives from her warm heart and experience in most gentle of ways. Thanks for the patience wth every patient.

Dear ABY

Thank you for your lovely post about your recent patient experience at Heartlands Hospital following a heart attack.

I do hope you are recovering well and would like to reassure you that I will forward your post to the Emergency Services Matron as well as the Cardiology Matron who will really appreciate that you have taken the time to post your comments, and they will also ensure that your feedback is shared amongst their teams who work very hard to look after our patients providing quality care and support in often difficult circumstances.

I hope this is acceptable and again thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, patient experience is very important to us.

Marie Helebert