"After care"

Although the care at the time of surgery is good, if you are an NHS patient the hospital is very bad for after care. My father had a knee operation recently and had a ongoing UTI. As he was an NHS patient the nurses could not care less. I phoned the nurses as my father was very ill and they told me as he was treated under the NHS they could not assist. He was rushed to A & E and if it had not been for the exemplary care at Lister Hospital my father's condition could have been fatal. They need to review after care carefully because it is bad.

Response from Pinehill Hospital

We are extremely sorry to hear of the service you and your father have received. We are committed to providing the highest standards of patient satisfaction for all our patients, regardless of type. We were very disappointed to hear that we have not met your expectations on this occasion and as such would be grateful if you could contact us so that we can fully investigate your concerns and update you accordingly afterwards. Please contact us at east.marketing@ramsayhealth.co.uk.