"Not happy not being told truth bout my son not..."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

OK my son was admitted to Lincoln hospital and got quincy was in a,lor of agony they never really told me anything then when he got discharge he said that they told him he had blood poisoning so why want I told I'm his dad or dint they want to admit it I looked it up on Google an it said could cause blood poisoning not a happy dad

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback following your son’s visit to Lincoln County Hospital.

It does sound from your comments that we did not communicate with you well about your son’s condition. I would like to be able to tell the team who looked after your son about this, but would need some details from you before I can pass your comments on to them.

If you could e-mail your son’s full name and date of birth to me at Sharon.kidd@ulh.nhs.uk, I can make sure the team who looked after him are aware that you were not happy about the lack of information you were given when he was discharged.

Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience Manager