"They messed up big time!!!"

I went to Harrison House in Grimsby to see the crisis team to talk to them about some really serious symptoms I'd been experiencing. They completely took away the seriousness of my symptoms and just simply said they were all something little and it was very mild anxiety. They just completely patronised me and be-littled all my symptoms. Just really disrespectful and to be honest, really useless!! .. They referred me to Open Minds in Cleethorpes who apparently tend to just deal with the more milder issues, so I wasn't suited for them there. I decided to see a private psychotherapist/councellor who told me I am most definitely somewhere between Borderline Personality Disorder and Bipolar Disorder - both very serious mental illnesses. So clearly Harrison House got my "very mild anxiety" completely wrong then!

Response from Harrison House

Thank you for your feedback relating to your experience at Harrison House.

We would like to look further into the problems you have experienced so that we can see what happened and whether we can support you in the future.

If you would like to do this, could you please contact our PALS and Complaints service on 01472 583040 or via info.navigo@nhs.net to discuss further.