"Surpassed expectations - warm and respectul"

This is one of the most positive experiences I have had using NHS services. I had previously seen a practice nurse at my GP regarding contraception, but was told recently it was centralised at New Croft House. I was nervous about going somewhere unfamiliar, especially to have a contraceptive device fitted. Every member of staff, from receptionist, to nurse, trainee and doctor were warm, friendly and extremely professional. They immediately put me at ease, and not only provided excellent medical care and advice they were also genuinely caring and supportive. I've never written a review of an NHS service before, but I feel strongly they team should be thanked. Thank you!

Response from Newcroft Centre

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your recent experience at our Community Services at the New Croft Centre, Newcastle. It was a pleasure to read that you were so happy with the care and treatment you received from members of the sexual health team. Your kind and thoughtful comments will be shared with all our staff at this month’s team meeting, who we are sure will be delighted with your feedback.