"waste of time on 15 August 2016 (18:30)"

Call 111 advise to go walking centre as my son did not feel ancontias or vomiting. The same questions were asked by reception and been told to wait otherwise they said I need to go A&E.

Seen one nurse and then another at the same time who was smiling as they were talking to me, my son has a brussed swallow on forehead. They did not call a doctor or give my 3 years old anything to relieve the pain no cold packet or (ice)compression, no cwoopall or paracetamol. Just told me to go A&E this happens at around 18h25m. Almost time they were getting ready to go home.

They treated a 3years old boy like this. Nothing they done for him. I was fuming in end completely discussing about it. The nurse smiling about it.

Response from City Care Centre

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We strive to provide a high standard of care to patients, families and carers so we disappointed to hear that this has been your experience . To ensure we make the necessary improvements and learn lessons from the incident we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. If you feel you wish to do this please contact The Complaints department on 01522 309752 or alternatively email LHNT.LCHSComplaints@nhs.net