"Thank you to all the staff"

About: Heartlands Hospital / General surgery

I attended day surgery at Heartlands Hospital Birmingham for a Hernia repair. I arrived just before 8am was greeted and looked after by the most friendly and helpful staff. Everything was explained clearly to me before and after the surgery and the surgery went well. In fact I was back home just after 1pm that same afternoon. I would just like to say thank you to all the Staff and Dr Hawash for their dedicated service.

Dear JCH

thank you for your feedback about your recent experience at the Day Surgery Unit at Heartlands Hospital. I am so pleased to read that you were greeted and looked after by friendly and helpful staff, and that everything was clearly explained to you before and after your surgery. I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to the day surgery team and also to Mr Hawash, who will ensure that your comments are shared appropriately.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you once again for taking the time to provide your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert

• JCH thinks this response is helpful