"Excellent Care In all Areas"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I was admitted to

A&E with chest pains and via an ambulance call out at approx 0730 4 August.

During the day I was treated in A&E, MEAU and the MEAU SSU. I was admitted Johnson Ward at 2300 that evening. I remained on Johnson Ward until I was discharged on 9 August following an angioplasty the previous day. Throughout the whole experience, I received exemplary care and attention from all your staff from consultant level downwards. I was particularly impressed with all the personnel on Johnson Ward - their kindness and attention made a difficult stay easier for myself and my family. Whilst I cannot thank everyone individually, I would hope you would be able to pass gratitude to all the staff on Johnson Ward.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear John,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I will pass this on to all the staff.

It is always nice for the staff to receive positive feedback as this shows that all their hard work is appreciated. They all work very hard to try to ensure that all patients have a positive experience during their stay & we are pleased to hear that we got it right for you.

We hope that you are recovering well.

Ward Sister Tracey Duke,

CCU/Johnson Ward

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear John,

Thank you for your thanks and kind comments. I will ensure the staff involved with your care receive them.

Rachel Garrick,