"OMG Sooooooooo Nervous but Thank you so much!!"

About: Lister Hospital

Cannot rate the team highly enough.... when my name was called i did not want to go in, i was on the verge of leaving..

the Nurse that came and got me told the Doctor immediately that i was a nervous patient, the doctor stopped what they were doing immediately and asked why i was so nervous - the doctor went through every single part of the procedure of extracting a tooth.

When given the anaesthetic i had the numbing cream which i lied so many times to my children about how it works, well guess what these days it does - hardly felt a thing and thank you to the Nurse that held my hand.

It is not the most pleasant of things to have done but this Doctor and their Nurses were amazing, i cannot thank them enough for getting me through it with the mimimal amount of trauma, don't ever want to go through it again but if i had to i would be straight back to the Lister

Response from Lister Hospital

Good to hear that it went so well - have passed your thanks on to the team, who we know will be so pleased to read how highly you rated their care. Hope things now go well for you.