"Thank you"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I received excellent service at this hospital recently never having spent so long in hospital before I was amazed at how hard all the medical staff work. They do really long hours but you are always their primary concern. A bit chaotic at times but they are all very much overworked and always do the best they can. Only complaint was they could not offer me any dairy free food options which became an issue for me but a minor thing to the state of my health.

I have a lot of support and respect for all the fantastic and hard working teams birth medical and support staff.

Thank you.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at University Hospital, Coventry.

I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. It is fantastic to hear that you felt that you were our staff's primary concern. These are the standards we strive for.

Thank you for raising the issue about dairy free food, we will feed this back for you so that it can be looked at.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Communications Team