"Parentcraft Classes"

About: Whiston Hospital

My husband and I attended the last of the 3 Parentcraft classes last night and I felt it necessary to write in order to firstly say thank you to the class leader and secondly to advise other parents-to-be to attend the classes.

I was slightly dubious initially about how much we would learn and how interesting they would be, especially to my partner, however they were fantastic.

The class leader managed to deliver the classes in a way which provided a great deal of information, without being overwhelming. We came out of each class feeling unequivocally more prepared than when we had going in, and significantly less nervous.

We were most impressed with the way in which they managed to make the classes funny and entertaining whilst managing to tackle the more difficult topics with complete sensitivity. They clearly have an extensive knowledge of pregnancy and birth and a genuine passion for what they do.

Thank you again ever so much.

Response from Whiston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give our Parentcraft classes such a positive review.

We are delighted that you found them so beneficial. We are very proud of the service and will pass on your feedback to our staff.