"Wound dressing at the minor injuries clinic"

About: Altrincham General Hospital

Came off my bike and bust my knee. Very impressed with everything about the set up. Friendly receptionists, everywhere very clean, short waiting time (50mins on Wednesday, 5 mins today). Nurse who looked after me was really helpful and professional. They tailored their advice to my needs and capabilities and gave me a couple of dressings to do myself so I did not need to come back unnecessarily. I`ve already highly recommended this unit to my accident prone friends as a better alternative to A&E for minor injuries.

Response from Altrincham General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comment on the NHS Choices website. Were were pleased to read that you had a positive experience at the Minor Injuries Unit at Altrincham General Hospital. We were especially pleased that you found our staff to be professional and friendly whilst providing you with a high standard of care. It is always good to receive feedback which highlights the hard work of our staff. We were also pleased that you found the Unit to be clean and that you were seen in a timely manner. We will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the Operational Manager of the Minor Injuries Unit so that is can be shared with the wider team.

The Patient Experience Team.