"Fracture to my tibia and dislocated ankle"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

I was admitted to Crosshouse in early January 2015, after being hit with a car on a crossing when a car ran a red light.

I had a tibia fracture, a knee that was like cornflakes (my consultant's word), and a fracture to my ankle and 6 broken ribs, I have had 3 operations last year and a new one to my impact in my stomach.

I would like to say my medical team have been fantastic and still visit clinics 4 times a year. And more operations to come been advised, one to replace my damaged knee.

I know I'm late but just found website. so considering amount if patient's no complaints and Mr Syme is second to none with trauma to right leg.

Dear Fracture,

Oh dear me, what a set of injuries to get, they must have hurt.

It is never too late to let to give feedback to us, thank you. I will share this with Mr Syme and the team, I am sure it will make their day. Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely experience on the Patient Opinion site.

I hope you are now fully recovered.

Best wishes,