"Poor service"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Paediatrics

we had a very very poor service from this ward! !

this was mainly to do with a staff member who's attitude was horrible, very unlike the care we had at the maternity unit...they were all kind and very caring, this one however was not in the least like that. I had just come out of hospital the day before so was still feeling quite poorly and that did not help one bit! I felt more ill when I came out of there after two and a half jolly hours! when my husband went to chase up what was taking so long, the person was nattering on their tea break, munching sweets and seemed to not care less that we were ten yards down the ward being poorly looked after in a "prison cell"!  the doctor came straight away afterwards as tho apologetic that we had to chase them up....credit to the doctor! that staff member however was appalling!

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Johnmo,

I am very sorry that you have experienced poor care on one of the children’s wards.

I would be more than happy to investigate your comments and if you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact the ward sister on 01522 573423.

Carol Gannon

Rainforest / Safari Day Unit and children's outpatients, Lincoln County Hospital