"Amazing!!!"

About: Nuffield Health, Leeds Hospital

I had a gynocamastia chest reeducation and I have to say I can't recommend Leeds Nuffield enough! I was told by surgeons at other hospitals that my chest would never be left due to the sheer size of it but I can to Nuffield and was granted the wish of having the chest I wanted (flat). Every stage f the operation and recovery was amazing! I was made to feel very welcome and at ease. I felt slightly unwell a week and a half after the op but that was down to a bug a caught and nothing to do with the operation. Yet my surgeon told me that I should stay a night for observations and antibiotics and bloods which is all free as part of the after care! I am so happy with my results absolutely life changing would recommend to anyone!

Response from Nuffield Health, Leeds Hospital

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to send us your wonderful feedback! I'm so pleased to hear you're happy with the results of your surgery. I have passed your kind words onto the team here at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0113 388 2000. Thank you again, Julie Davidge, Acting Matron.