"Glasgow Centre for Integrated Care - Inpatient Programme"

About: Gartnavel General Hospital

My recent experience on the homeopathic ward at the Centre for Integrated Care, Gartnavel Hospital, Glasgow, was a truly invaluable one... and one I will never forget. The consultants and nurses on the ward are the most compassionate care workers that I have had the privilege of meeting. With a holistic approach to care, the inpatient programme has provided me and so many others, with treatment uniquely tailored to helping M. E. / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients (and patients with similar illnesses) to manage their own symptoms. However, the programme also allows crucial respite care for patients within a safe, understanding and peaceful environment.

It is my hope that I can return for another admission later this year, as well as continue receiving treatment & advice on an outpatient basis, allowing for continued symptom management and much needed support with both physical and emotional aspects of the illness.

It is my wish for this ward to remain open and for patients to continue receiving such wonderfully valuable care.

Response from Lisa Ramsay, Patient Experience Public Involvement Team Support, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde

Dear jocess33

Thank you for taking the time to post on Patient Opinion about your recent experience of care.

I will ensure that your kind words are shared with the staff, who will appreciate receiving such positive feedback.

Best wishes