"Diagnosed with depression and anxiety and started to lose hope for the future"

About: Queen Mary's Hospital / Mental health care

I am under dr ducci at rohampton hsp and she suggested therapy. At first I was not sure that talking would help but it was the best thing for me. I was seeing a very nice lady called Gus and withing a couple of weeks started to improve my mood. I was given task this help with my anxiety I needed to push myself and sometimes it was difficult but I set goals and with gus helping I changed in a positive was. I can not thank her enough the sessions with gus saved me.

Response from Claire Reid, Senior Patient Experience Co-Ordinator, Patient Experience Team, South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Dear Baldy,

My name is Claire Reid and I am the Senior Patient Experience Co-ordinator for the Trust. I must firstly apologise for the delay in responding to your post, this was due to being on annual leave at the time of your posting. I am pleased to read that you have seen an improvement in your mood since meeting with our staff. I am glad that we have been able to help you change in a positive way. It is always pleasing to hear that there has been a positive impact from our services and I assure you I will pass on your compliments.

I wish you all the best in continuing your recovery journey.

Many Thanks