"Excellence - Heartlands Hospital E.N.T Department"

About: Heartlands Hospital

Having developed "Meniere's Disease some 7years ago I was referred to the E.N.T department at Heartlands Hospital. My referral was to a Specialist in hearing and balance disorders, and throughout, my treatment regime has been managed and lead by the doctor and their support staff. The service that I have received has been both professional and dedicated and it has always put me as the patient at the forefront, allowing me time to express my concerns and thoughts around any treatment plans or outcomes. The patient / doctor experience has been exemplary, and I feel very fortunate to have received a highly regarded professional and personalised service. I therefore would like to express my sincere thanks to the doctor and their team for their excellence.

Dear Gillian

thank you very much for your kind comments about the service you have received as a patient from the ENT department at Heartlands Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that the service has been professional and dedicated, and that you have been well supported.

I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to Mr Trotter, Ear Nose and Throat Consultant and Clinical Director for ENT, as well as to Gail Moore, Matron for ENT who will both be thrilled to read your comments and ensure that it is communicated to all of the ENT Team who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, it is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert