"My hip replacement has worked ..."

About: Kettering General Hospital

My hip replacement has worked like a dream,when can I have the other joints done !The nursing staff were so kind and helpful,in a very busy ward-Ashton.They worked hard to give each patient time,and the best thing of all, restricted visiting hours with no children racing about.I felt that I had had the best of experiences in this quiet,calm, well run ward.Also praise for the endoscopy unit. Meals were very good, with plenty of choice.Praise too for the follow up physio

If possible keep the visiting hours short,perhaps giving visitors a ticket for either afternoon or evening,to relieve parking problems, a little more for breakfast wouldnt come amiss.

Thank you!

Response from Kettering General Hospital

I would like to thank you for the kind words expressed regarding your recent admission to Ashton ward.

Kettering General Hospital strives to provide a positive experience for all it’s patients and it is only with feedback that we can know where we do well and where we need to improve so all feedback is important to us.

I have passed your comments on to the ward manager Tina Coe in order that she share this information with the ward staff.

Once again Thank you for your kind words and I hope you are recovering well

Jacquie Barker