"First class treatment fron start to finish"

About: Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

The pre - operation review was undertaken by two lovely and friendly nurses and also included a chat with the consultant that would be carrying out my cyst removal procedure. On the day of the operation, the care received was first class from the receptionist, through to the nurses and theatre team and post operation nurse. The lack of formality was totally unexpected and made me feel at ease throughout my visit. True to their word I received a telephone call a few days later just to confirm that I was experiencing no problems and reassurance that they would be available at any time to answer any questions I might have. From start to finish I felt that the treatment was what I would expect going privately rather than the NHS. Thanks.

Response from Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

Dear Mr Duggan

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with us.

At Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment centre we aim to provide a high quality, efficient and professional patient focused service and it was lovely to hear we have achieved that aim. We strive to maintain an open and friendly approach in our relationships with both patients and peers and recognise that this helps to allay fears and improve communication so making the treatment plan easier to understand and negotiate.

We hope you have made a good recovery and have achieved the outcome you were hoping for.

Trudy Craig