"Disappointed so far"

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

I've been really disappointed so far. My booking appt left me upset as the midwife was very condescending & shrugged a lot to my questions. I've had two lab results needing retesting due to lab errors. My second midwife appt was so rushed, they were basically answering my questions while walking me out the door. Seemed only interested in taking my urine and BP which I had done at a GP appt only a week prior. They did not have my handheld notes ready, these were given at my second scan 5 weeks later. I've had no mention of classes. I've had more advice from my GP about troubling symptoms I've had. When I did speak to the midwife about my symptoms, they just referred me back to my GP. I wouldn't recommend West Mid for these services.

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your recent experiences and would like the opportunity to investigate further and respond to you fully. Please get in touch via our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) pals.service@wmuh.nhs.uk / 020 8321 6261.