"Quick, efficient, caring wisdom tooth removal"

About: University Dental Hospital

I had to have a routine wisdom tooth removed, and the dentists and nurses here couldn't have been more helpful. Everything was explained in great detail, both nurses and dentists/consultants were on hand to answer any question I had, taking me through the process step by step at my own pace. I was seen slightly earlier than my appointment time, and out within half an hour - including a minor brief incident (of my own causing) that was dealt with incredibly professionally and effectively. Very impress, highly recommended.

Response from Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for posting your positive comment on the NHS Choices website. It was kind of you to take the time to compliment the care and staff at the University Dental Hospital of Manchester. We were very pleased to read that you found our staff to be professional and that they were able to keep you informed whilst provide you with a good level of care. It is always good to receive feedback which highlights the hard work and dedication of our staff. We were also pleased that you were seen in a timely manner. We will ensure that you feedback is passed on to the Lead Nurse of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department so that it can be shared with the wider team.