"treatment looks promising so far."

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

treatment looks promising so far.

understanding that a carer may need to be there outside of visiting hours when questions are being asked by certain professions to help the elderly for there discharge.

my friend was admitted with diarrhea and shortness of breath,after he was released in the afternoon He left with only part of his normal medication.

Surely the patient should have been slowly brought up to his normal anti-hypertensives, its a big step down after 2 years on that dosage later that evening he went to have a wash at home and found a needles and pipe connectors still in his arm,so had to call 999 to have it taken out,about 3 hours later he had a brain hemorrhage,the 999 again, when we got to the resuscitation unit I was told there was nothing more they could do, the nurse pulled out the wiring to a machine and told me he would be dead in about 2 hours,she pulled the curtain across and said have a good cry,minutes later I phoned his son to say what she told me, also a member of staff phoned him to say the same.the man who is 82 is now recovering very well.so what is going on in that hospital.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Dear alphawarhorse

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about St George’s Hospital. I was very concerned to read your post and if you would like your concerns to be investigated formally then please contact our Complaints and Improvements Department (details in link below).

With kind regards,