"lack of communication"

Disappointed that in this day and age they do not allow you to put in a complaint via email. They state that the only way to put in a complaint is vis the post. Also disappointed at the lack of communication between staff. I have attended two appointments in 2 months and both times have been sent away as consultant did not have test results even though I spoke to secretary to ensure they had received them from the GP and was ensured that they had received them but at appointment there were no results so now got to wait 3 more months for another appointment.

Response from Rivers Hospital

I am so sorry that you appear to have made two unnecessary visits to Rivers as your test results have not been ready. We do work very closely with the GPs and this situation is very unusual. Three months is a long time to wait and we will do everything we can to get you a sooner appointment. So that we can investigate this fully, please can you e-mail your contact details to me as soon as possible and our General Manager will be in touch with you to resolve the situation. Please email me on Christine.scott@ramsayhealth.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you.