About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

The over all services that the Maternity unit provides from the start of the pregnancy to caring for the little one was amazing. I attended the antenatal classes and relaxation techniques for free and it helped me a lot when I was in labor and giving birth. The midwives at the Birthing Centre are all superb! Me and my husband could not asked for a better care! Thank you to Queens Hospital birthing centre and NHS for providing the best quality care that you can offer! We are more than grateful! More power!

Response from Queen's Hospital

I would firstly like to start by saying congratulations on the birth of your baby. I’m delighted to hear about your experience, thank you for taking the time to comment on your care. It’s wonderful to know that everyone treated you well, I am very proud of everyone in the maternity department as they have worked extremely hard to make sure that all our patients we care for get a positive experience. I will ensure that your comments are passed onto them, thank you one again for taking the time to make us aware of your experience.

Yours sincerely