"Top team"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / General Medicine

I was a little apprehensive before the procedure due to some negative stories on the net about pain when moving scope around bends etc. There were also bad reports regarding the moviprep laxative as you have to drink 2ltrs of it.

In reality the moviprep wasnt that bad to drink at all if you take your time with it and drink water in between. The colonoscopy itself was totally painless, no discomfort whatsoever. I was given a sedative by injection and it was honestly a complete breeze, as for the staff they were all absolutely excellent, a credit to the NHS. Top team, thanks again for making my short stay such an unexpectedly pleasant one.

Dear runnor,

I am glad your experience was so good and I hope your results are good too. Thank you so much for sharing this on PO, it is such a lovely accolade to the team in Endoscopy. I'm sure it will also help others waiting for endoscopy to see you had a 'complete breeze'. I will be very happy to pass this on to the team.

best wishes,