"I know I can go back if I need help again"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

Needed treatment after a positive test and the ladies were really lovely - I didn't have to go to clinic cos they sorted me out at their office. Wanted to say thank you for everything and all your support. I am so glad there are people like you guys out there and I know I can go back if I need help again.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Hello GirlTalk

It was so lovely to read your feedback and thanks for taking the time and effort to go online and post it - I'll pass on your comments to the team as it is nice to hear when we get things right for our clients and this sounds like it did.

Lorraine and Kathy, our Health advisors, work hard to make sure that we make our clinical service as approachable and accessible as possible and we appreciate that not everyone feels confident enough to go to clinic for treatment, so I'm glad to know that this worked for you.

If you do need our help again - either for a repeat test in 3 months time - it's really important to get tested regularly, or just for some advice or support, then give us a call on 01484 481030 or take a look at the Locala webpage for more info about sexual health clinics in Kirklees

Thanks again from all of us at Sexual Health Outreach in Kirklees:)