"Nothing but a positive experience so far"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Maternity care

I have had nothing but a positive experience so far from the staff at NHS Lanarkshire.

Midwife Lynn gave great advice and support when I had to access the EPAS Service. Community Midwife Elaine had been informative, helpful and approachable. Sonographer Carol has been reassuring and very helpful.

Response from Lyn Clyde, Clinical Services Manager, Women's Services, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear FR

Thank you so much for your kind comments in regards to the care you have received so far in your pregnancy. It is so reassuring to hear women feeling confident in the care they receive as this is always our aim.

I am so glad you feel that all staff you have come in contact with have been supportive, given great advice and reassured you. They will be so happy to hear your positive comments please be assured these will be passed on to them individually.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and please remember to ask if there are any questions you have. Also if you have any suggestions or comments in regards to our service please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kind Regards