"Excellent Experience"

About: Altrincham General Hospital

I arrive a little early for my appointment but was seen by a very pleasant nurse who took my blood pressure and weight and relieved me of my urine sample.

I was asked to wait in the outpatients waiting area for what could only have been a couple of minutes when I was seen by a member of the rheumatology team.

Every relevant issue was discussed with me ans I was provided with a letter to take to my GP's practice.

I left the hospital barely 30 minutes after entering it.

An excellent experience with pleasant, friendly and competent staff.

Response from Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comment on the NHS Choices website. We were pleased to read that you had a positive experience with the Rheumatology team at Altrincham General Hospital. We were especially pleased that you were seen in a timely manner and found our staff to be pleasant and friendly. It is always good to receive feedback which highlights the hard work of our staff. We will pass your feedback on to the Lead Nurse of the Rheumatology Department so that it can be shared with the wider team.