"Amazing Staff and care"

About: Wythenshawe Hospital

My Fiance was rushed to Wythenshaw Hospital from Stepping Hill on the 29th January for an emergency aortic Valve replacement. We cannot thank the staff and the hospital enough for what they did, they saved his life. He arrived and was taken straight to theatre and was in surgery within an hour. The care from all the staff on his wards was second to none and they did everything they could to help him. Nothing was too much trouble and they treated him with care and dignity. The care and attention shown to myself and the rest of his family went above and beyond, they became like family to us. The Surgeon, Consultants and Staff kept us informed at all times of his progress and what needed to be done and i couldn't fault any of the care he received from the moment he arrived to the follow up calls, visits and appointments since. Thank you for everything.

Response from Wythenshawe Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your on the NHS Choices website.

We apologise for the delay in responding to your comments.

Your comments have been forwarded to staff in Cardiology, who I know are always appreciative when family/friends give such positive feedback.