"Waiting times"

About: Halton Hospital / Urology

Apt with Mr Ravichandran. 2 hours later, and I still haven't been seen & the poor patient still sat next to me has an apt before me and still hasn't been seen.

The nurses keep entering the waiting room to say the consultant is running 50mins late? Please bare with them. I totally understand it's not the staff's fault, but why o why do the nhs continue to make appointments which are impossible to keep. If I'm lucky & get seen after 3 h of waiting - I will arrive at work 5 hrs late to start my 9hrs work load. It's it any wonder I'm ill? But unfortunately being ill is no excuse not to pay my bills - all I'm asking for is a window to be seen in which is reasonable - 3 hour wait is not acceptable. I know I will get no response to this post - but at least is given me something to do whilst I wait!

Response from Gina Coldrick, External Communications Officer, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Good Afternoon, we are sorry to hear about your experience in clinic today. Please can you contact Patient.experienceteam@whh.nhs.uk with your details, so that this can be investigated and improvements made.

Please accept our apologies for the delays you experienced today.