"Wonderful staff and hospital"

About: King George Hospital

I spent a few days in the hospital while in the area for a job interview and ended up being admitted with food poisoning. The minute I arrived at A&E my concerns were dealt with by the administration staff and I saw a nurse straight away before being taken through to the treatment room where I was very well looked after by all the nurses, doctors and staff before being transferred to the Gardenia Ward the following day. I then spent two days in that ward and once again the nurses, doctors and staff were fantastic and I was very well looked after. This was the first time I had been admitted into hospital and being a long way from home it was made easier by everyone in the hospital which was very much appreciated by me and my wife who at home in the north of Scotland and had contacted the hospital several times to check on my status.

Response from King George Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience in our emergency Department and on Gardenia Ward. I was very pleased to hear that all the staff you met went out of their way to provide you with the best care and experience possible. I will ensure your comments are passed onto them both Teams.

Yours sincerely