"Good but discharge had issues and ended up in A&E"

Went in on the 19/7/2016 as a day case. Hysterscopy biopsy and coil. All went fine place was very clean and staff were very good with me being very nervous about general anaesthetic. Post op I was discharged without seeing a doctor and my obs were not done before I left. Unfortunatly for me I fainted several times in the car on the way home and was rushed to the nearest A&E hospital. This was due to a sudden drop in blood pressure. I was kept in A&E for 3/4 hours until I stabilised. Maybe it needs looking at to prevent such problems alike in the future. Wasn't a good day and my children witnessed all the drama unfold in the car. I also had issues with my discharge paper as it said I also had endo ablation done but I wasn't aware I was having that done?? Like I said if I had seen a doctor at discharge maybe that could have all been explained.

Response from Euxton Hall Hospital

Dear patient

I terribly sorry to hear of your experience following discharge from Euxton Hall Hospital. I have asked my matron to further investigate your comments relating to your care post operatively. I am also sorry for the distress that this would have caused for you and your family. I hope you are making a full recovery from your surgery.

Best wishes