"Pacemaker clinic appointments"

About: Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Birmingham)

I have just rung the pacemaker clinic to change an appointment next January for a pacemaker check. The member of staff was excellent, very helpful, accommodating with my wishes, gave me information quickly and very clearly as the best way about getting advice about a concern I had. The receptionist was very pleasant and a lovely manner when they answered the phone. This receptionist should be valued and used as an example of how staff should behave. I am a allied health professional and I appreciated the time they took to help me.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your experience when contacting the Pacemaker Clinic at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. We are delighted to hear that the staff were helpful, informative and pleasant as we aim to provide all of our patients with an excellent experience.

Your kind words have been forwarded to relevant senior staff who will share them with their team members. Feedback like this is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to provide any further feedback about your experience please visit the hospital webpage www.uhb.nhs.uk/yourviews