Was given a home visit where we discussed takin further action for my mental health only to be given a letter days later saying I'd agreed to no further action. The team assured me they'd write to my gp but after visiting my gp I found out that they never did.

Response from PALS Coordinator, Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for your posting. We are extremely sorry to hear that arrangements agreed with you during your home visit have not been progressed sufficiently.

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) could make an enquiry on your behalf to the appropriate mental health team and discuss your concerns if you would like us to do this. Please be assured that we do our utmost to obtain an effective outcome wherever possible.

The PALS freephone number (if calling from a BT landline) is 0800 015 4334 or Doncaster (01302) 796537 (if calling from a mobile, we can return your call directly) or email pals@rdash.nhs.uk. All contacts to PALS are completely confidential and the service is available Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 5 pm.

With kind regards