"CT Scan results"

About: King's Mill Hospital

I visited clinic 7 today with my 86 year old father. All the staff we saw were a credit to Kings Mill. The nurse who took my dad for his blood pressure etc was a delight, putting us at ease and had a laugh with both my dad and myself. Perfect has we had no idea what news my dad would be receiving when he saw the Consultant. Another nurse who showed us into the Consultant's room again was lovely.. The Consultant explained their findings in a clear friendly manner, putting my dad at ease and thankfully the CT scan showed no tumours but it did show another problem that can now be monitored by the Vascular team..

I have only praise for Kings Mill, both my parents and my family have always received first class treatment from the hospital. For that I say a big thank you to all the staff

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We are always keen to receive feedback - so we can let staff know what we are doing well and what we could improve. We will make sure your comments are passed on to the staff involved in looking after your father.