"Urology surgery Treatment Centre 25/07/16"

About: Addenbrooke's Hospital

My husband has had numerous operations (urolological) in the Treatment Centre and from the moment he arrives until he is discharged the care from his consultant, anaesthetist, nursing & ward staff is absolutely first class. We are always met with a warm smile by the nurses prior to the consultants visit. The consultant explains everything they are going to undertake clearly & patiently and is always happy to answer our questions. The after care in recovery is also excellent despite my husband having to wait a few hours for a bed in ward N2. The staff in recovery looked after him during this time ensuring he had plenty to eat and drink. My husband is always grateful for all the excellent care he receives, thank you to everyone concerned.

Response from Addenbrooke's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the excellent care your husband has been receiving.

It is good to learn that professional care has been provided by friendly staff and we will will pass your kind words and thank to the staff involved as they will be much appreciated.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service